California Square wine launches in first-of-its-kind square bottle http://t.co/oDCqpLJzLj
September 17, 2 pm ET
and On Demand
The Innovation Imperative: A Framework for Action
Rethink What's Possible, Adhesives "Beyond the Package"
Jeff Swoboda, Global Marketing Project Manager, H.B. Fuller
Scott Griffin Chief, Sustainability Officer, Greif, Inc.
Renaissance Vinoy Resort
501 5th Avenue NE
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701 USA
Reservations Toll-Free: 1-888-789-3090
Reservations Local: 1-888-303-4430
The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club is the only luxury hotel on the West Coast of Florida with the combination of a private marina, 18-hole golf course & 12-court tennis complex.
Digital Commerce Remains a Largely Untapped Opportunity for CPG Companies http://t.co/Mcu4V5FeSE
"An extremely informative conference in both the information presented and the rich number of business contacts present."
Phil Schoonmaker, Vice President
Greepack Environmental Packaging Solutions
The Practice of Sustainability
Packaging Strategies' Sustainable Packaging Forum focuses on the latest sustainable packaging practices, business strategies and technologies from across the globe that support company growth while meeting today's sustainability challenges. For nine years, it has been the place to find solutions and innovations to implement as part of your sustainable packaging initiatives and policies going forward.
The 2013 program featured a lineup of prominent CPG companies, trade groups, packaging suppliers, retailers, design and development executives, and other key experts. Hear cutting-edge presentations by influential packaging leaders on the major issues, technologies, commercial launches, and trends affecting packaging in the sustainability arena.
The Sustainable Packaging Expo & Networking Reception on Wednesday, October 9, 4:30-7:00 pm featured the industry's leading suppliers of packaging materials, components, and services offering the latest in technologies, innovations and support tools.
Who Should Attend
Sustainability executives, package developers, packaging managers and engineers, operations managers and directors, and R&D managers from CPG and converter companies. Packaging materials, machinery, service and solution providers; packaging consultants; market analysts and researchers.
Why You Should Attend
- Hear top sustainability executives from CPG companies, retailers and converters reveal how their sustainability programs were successfully implemented and executed while meeting bottom-line goals
- Participate in meaningful discussion and debate on how new trends and challenges in sustainable packaging will affect the packaging industry
- Learn how sustainability initiatives in such areas as recycling and reuse, climate change, alternative materials, source reduction and supply chain collaboration will affect packaging over the next decade
- Understand how sustainability affects differing materials and packaging formats, with a broad focus on the challenges and opportunities for all packaging areas
- Uncover global trends and opportunities, including a look at the regulatory environment, that may not be apparent but will affect the industry's forward momentum
- Network with top CPG producers/brand owners in a relaxed environment
- Meet the industry's leading suppliers of packaging materials, components, machinery and services offering the latest in technologies, innovations and support at the Wednesday evening Expo reception